Do you have an interest in moving to the cloud but are not sure what to do or if this is the right choice for your company? Then contact us and we can advice and help you get the solution that is right for you.
Office 365 is Microsoft's comeback into the tech world in applying simplicity and redundancy in working with their products from any location with Internet access.
Most business owners have never been sure if this is something they need to do or follow.
The product has three categories namely; Home, Small Business and Enterprise. Each actually explaining itself.
What are some of the advantages of office 365
- Enhanced collaboration allows you to use products such as SharePoint to share files with colleagues inside or outside your organization. You can also use tools like Lync for coordinating meetings or PowerPoint presentations.
- Productivity on the fly permits you to have email access anytime, anywhere from almost any device that has internet connection.
- Minimize disasters by having your information out on the cloud on redundant servers.
- Use less workforce by not having to spend resources on updates and server maintenance for cloud services.
Asanji Consulting LLC has configured a custom collection of Microsoft Online Services for you to try.
Review your customized collection here:
This trial invitation includes:
- 25 user licenses Microsoft Office 365 Trial (Plan E3)
Additional partner information: